- BA, Political Science, Guilford College, Greensboro, North Carolina
- Masters of Divinity, McCormick Theological Seminary, Chicago, Illinois
- A variety of certifications in 360 assessments and personality assessments, advanced facilitation, and executive coaching
- Global Portfolio Lead for the Center for Creative Leadership’ Leadership at the Peak program for C-suite executives. Responsible for re-design of program, the quality of the experience of the learners, building the organization’s capability to deliver, and facilitation of sessions.
- Global Solutions Faculty, Center for Creative Leadership. Partnered with clients, designed, trained, and managed the delivery of customized programs around the world.
- Founder and overall Head Guy of LeaderCore, developing and delivering coaching, senior team development, and training for global clients.
- Extensive work in the pharmaceutical industry, with health care organizations, agricultural companies, energy companies, software companies, military organizations, fashion and retail businesses, and non-profit organizations
Focus of consulting and training work
- Executive coaching
- Coaching with teams in transition
- Working with senior executives from around the world
- Weaving together tools that produce insights (leadership style assessments, 360s, interviews, organizational climate surveys) to create a coherent picture, and then partnering with clients to create an action plan for shifting
- “Developing” is really about changing – how you behave, how you think, and how you see.
- “You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.” – Dr. Seuss