In life and work, he follows the motto “love it, change it or leave it.”
Change – Food for thought
– Tomorrow’s executives will be judged on their ability to initiate and manage change processes and get employee buy-in.
– Individuals and organizations that are good at what they do react quickly and appropriately to change. Individuals and organizations that are outstanding at what they do initiate change.
– 95% of all managers say the right thing, but less than 5% actually do it.
– Don’t sow seeds on barren ground. Don’t waste your time and energy trying to convince incessant moaners, naysayers and skeptics of your ideas. Genuinely give them one opportunity to participate in the change process, and leave them behind if it doesn’t work. Concentrate on the team members who show commitment.
– Resistance to change is normal. A complete lack of resistance should cause some concern, as it could be a sign that no one really believes in the implementation.